Oh how I love casual Fridays at work. Wearing jeans and being able to feel a little more comfortable than in my normal work attire - although that is changing :) Target: Scarf ( Similar ), Tommy Hilfiger Outlet: Sweater - Old ( Similar ), JCPenney: Jeans , Shoes - Old ( Similar ) One of my favorite stores to shop at is JCPenney. You will see entire outfits - top to bottom - and everything is from JCPenney. I grew up shopping there and am always surprised by the items that I can find at great price points. With that said, I also shop at other store but being a mother of 3 young children, I am very careful about how much I spend and how often I spend it. The jeans I am wearing in the picture are going on two years old but still look, feel and fit great! And you can see that they didn't cost me an arm and a leg. The navy sweater is from the Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store in B...
Comments
Post a Comment