Skip to main content

Coming Soon: Special Insta Post!

Hello Everyone!!

To go along with my last post and the changes that I will be making to the blog I will be posting a special on Instagram!  You can find me on Instagram with the handle motherrunner0619

June is my birthday month and the 19th is my actual birthday so I'm going to do something fun next week leading up to it.

It will deal with fitness and nutrition to help people get healthy and *hopefully* stay healthy.  Starting and maintaining a healthy way of life is very difficult because we've made it so easy to be lazy, sloppy, and obtain junk food.

But as a society, we also send conflicting messages.  Be pretty, be skinny, be fit, be yourself, love yourself, fat shame, skinny shame....  There is no room for any of it.  We all, or most of us, know if we are actually being and eating the things that fuel our body properly.

We know that eating cotton candy and drinking a coke is not the same thing as eating a salad topped with veggies and drinking water.  Yet we want to me allowed those concessions while still loving ourselves and being told we are beautiful....

I'm not against eating some sugary tasty snacks but the more you eat healthy the less your body will crave the bad things that are made up of sugars.  It's truly an ongoing battle.

As an IDLife lover, I have to let you all know about a new product that has launched and is available for pre-order.  The new product is called Slim+ and will help you to reduce your sugar cravings, give you more energy and help you manage your weight.

If you want to pre-order Slim+ now, just go to my website and create an account if you don't have one already and then get to shopping :)

IDLife truly offers the best products as they are Non-GMO, Soy-Free and Gluten-Free.  The flavoring are from natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about any artificial in your diet.  It's just one simple thing you can do to help you :)

If you have any questions about Slim+ or any of the other amazing products (Hello...Hydrate!) leave a comment or send me a quick email.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Black Dress

As opposed to the little black dress the simple black dress for me is a bit more casual and can be worn a multitude of different ways. Yesterday for instance I paired my simple black dress with tall brown boots, a floral scarf and a little beige sweater/cardigan.  It look instantly pulled together, comfy, yet office appropriate for a Monday with no meetings in sight. The dress pictured and linked is very similar to the one I wore from Old Navy that I picked up a couple of summers back for $10!!  The scarf is identical and I love it!   I wear it with a lot of items in my closet.  The sweater/cardi is similar in color and I love how comfy yet pulled together it is.  The boots are similar as well in color and style. Dress , Scarf , Sweater , Boots     

Indoor Tri

So as of yesterday, I am signed up to complete an Ironman Indoor Triathlon!  I have no doubt that it is easier to complete an indoor triathlon but I'm sure it will still be challenging. So here's the low down - I will swim laps for 10 minutes, bike for 30 minutes and run for 20 minutes.  All seems easy right?  Yea, that's what I thought as well until I got in the pool to swim laps yesterday with the Mr.  Swimming has become much harder the older I have gotten!  I remember swimming the day away as a kid and never being tired or ready for a nap as soon as I crawled out of the pool, lol.  I attempted to swim the majority of the 10 minutes with a regular stroke - a breast stroke I believe it what it is called.  Again, so hard!  I had to keep changing the way I was swimming, so I would flip over and swim/float on my back and then I would swim underwater for a while and then again, swim over.... Needless to say, I will need to practice on the swimming part the most :) I bik

Cooler Temps

As much as I love summer and the warmer temps - the warmer the better - I am hoping it all holds off for a bit longer here in Texas.  The reason?  I don't want to put away my long and cozy cardigans/sweaters and capes!! I picked up a great one this summer while it was marked down from JCPenney - of course! Here are two great options that are very similar and the same brand. Pattern Flyaway Open-Front Aztec Print Since living in Kingwood, TX my oldest daughter (who is 3) and I have discovered this great boutique called Pretty Little Things.   We are both obsessed with this boutique and all of the great items that they have.  The girls are always fantastic even when I come in with all three kids alone - crazy I know!  I picked up a great cardi sweater from them for about $40 that is beige and coral - its beautiful and some how I have no pictures of myself wearing it....